Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 lime
- finely chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove leaves and cut cauliflower into florets.
- Pulse cauliflower florets and garlic in the food processor until they resemble a rice consistency. Do not over work it.
- Mix in a drizzle of olive oil, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and freshly ground pepper.
- Spread mixture out on a sheet pan lined with foil. Do not overcrowd the pan! Give it an extra drizzle of olive oil and round of salt and pepper for flavor.
- Roast in oven for approximately 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a bowl. Add desired amount of cilantro (or parsley), a squeeze of lime, and mix! Taste for seasonings!